CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uh..........

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
queenofsheeba Views: 1,783
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,643,381

Re: Uh..........

Hello, let me try and answer your questions you posed first.

What were my conclusions and observations for 9/11? I believe there were several people who got onto 4 planes and drove them into various things. What followed was confusion as people tried to make sense out of what happened. A lot of ineptitude, a lot of heroics, and eventually a lot of botched information. What I have not reconciled is that it was a mass conspiracy by the many entities that people say had to go into creating this event. It has been far more people either taking advantage of disaster, or trying to capitalize on confusion to try and fit square pegs into round holes. The level of complexity that would have to occur for 9/11 to be more than a bunch of guys getting onto planes is just not sensible, to me.

Same thing for the moon excursions. I believe we went. It would be impossible to maintain the complexity of conspiracies that would have to be retained by so many people, to believe otherwise.

There are certainly a myriad of coverups, and no shortage of conspiracies that are real. Parsing the truth from non truth is not something that I feel can be accurately managed through the internet. That's just my impression. There is far too much opportunity to create false information, that the next person would repeat as true. I prefer to start with things that I do know, and remain very skeptical about the wide ranging conspiracy theories that are presented. Most of them defy logic to start with.

In particular, the entertainment industry is where this is intriguing. Bono is a well placed agent in all this? I will google around and see what comes of this. What message is he trying to impart?

That's how I come at conspiracies. I appreciate your taking the time to present your side.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.358 sec, (1)