CureZone   Log On   Join
"Soft" Liver Cleanse

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Eneia Views: 2,342
Published: 11 years ago

"Soft" Liver Cleanse

I'm not too fond of bitter things like Epsom Salts , and not in a location where I can take the risk to get affordable help in case anything happens, so I'm not trying yet the full Liver Cleanse program like Clark's.
Do you guys think it can be of benefit to my liver to do a softer version like
1 lemon juice
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
for maybe a few days in a row?

I'm staying in a hotel right now so I won't have a blender to mix the full lemon with the olive oil (read this somewhere on CZ). I could wait till I'm back home in a month, but I've heard in a post below that Liver Cleansing can help with brain fog issues, so I want to do something now.

I've done this (lemon and EVOO) for a 3 days, my skin seems to feel better, but I've also been on a strict candida diet (Bee's candida diet) for 5 weeks and just about to finish a 15-day long parasite cleanse program, so I can't say which does what. I don't see any difference brain fog wise, and I wanted to know what you guys think - Is the main principle of the Liver Flush to build up pressure so that the stones get expelled? Is it useless if there isn't pressure to expell stones? And why does everyone mention the Liver Flush should be done in the evening? why not in the morning as you wake up, on a week end for example.

Can the olive oil be of any help if there isn't enough to build the pressure in the gallbladder? I don't want that pressure right now, as I don't want to end up in the 1% of the people who did the flush and got a stone stuck, when I'm away from home.

After all this, I don't mind finishing that bottle of Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil I have, but I'd get to sleep one hour more in the morning if I knew the Olive-Oil + Lemon wasn't a great addition to my supplement arsenal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)