CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enzyme sources and some info on mucous, cleansing & the liver

Hveragerthi Views: 4,705
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,464

Re: Enzyme sources and some info on mucous, cleansing & the liver

Bromelain is widely available in supplement form, though it is a good idea to go with a quality product as it has been found that effectiveness and actual bromelain content varies widely from one manufacturer to another. 

It also needs to be pointed out that bromelain is a common allergen Therefore I recommend going with other protease enzyme sources. Straight protease enzymes can be found in health food stores or there are various herbal sources such as dan shen (red sage root).

One exception when it comes to cancer in my opinion would be coffee enemas, especially at the outset of adopting an anti-cancer protocol.

This is something I have to disagree with. It is the caffeine in the coffee that is stimulating the liver to flush. But caffeine also overstimulates the adrenal glands leading to decreased immunity and increased inflammation, which contributes to cancer. Digestive bitters would be a much better way to cleanse the liver is with digestive bitters and plenty of water throughout the day.

Thus measures such as coffee enemas, coconut milk, curcumin, and beet root juice to help open the bile duct and keep it open and flowing to release toxins can be critical.

Turmeric is great for cancer, although the active component curcumin is poorly absorbed.

I would not recommend beet root though. One it is very high in iron. Iron promotes cancer growth, can promote the growth of cancer microbes and can increase oxidative damage. In addition beet root is high in sugar, which can also promote cancer growth. Again bitters would be a safer choice. Bitters not only stimulate the release of toxins from the liver, but also bile and enzymes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)