CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to make this freaking thing work FAAASTER

EFT Tapping Views: 5,243
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,635,907

Re: how to make this freaking thing work FAAASTER

I absolutely agree that Ask and It Is Given is one of the absolute best books about the Law of Attraction (at least of the ones I've read - about a dozen). I may even like Hicks' Money and The Law of Attraction more. I have wrote notes and left flags on nearly every page of that book.

For me, I didn't find Law of Attraction activities to work for me well or consistently until I learned to clear my blocks.

I would send out that "rocket of desire" of positive expectation, which would be a clear request to the universal powers. Then I would, over time, negate the request with doubts or any sort of limiting thinking.

For me, EFT tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques) has made all the difference. It has given me a simple tool I can use myself, in just a few short minutes, to clear away the limiting thoughts and emotions - and even their source. Which is usually some painful childhood event.

I'm now working on hunting down and changing any limiting beliefs that are holding me back. EFT is great at clearing them, they can just be a little challenging to identify.

Lynda Dahl, in Ten Thousand Whispers, another terrific LOA book, talks about how to find your limiting beliefs.

Love this stuff!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.922 sec, (1)