CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vegetable seeds poisoned in australia... all part of the plan.

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,460
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,651,927

Re: vegetable seeds poisoned in australia... all part of the plan.

I get your point Wombat, and I assure you, I am not on anyone's ass, and yes, I am highly opinionated, as are most of the people on CZ, (I would include you here Wombat, and respect you for it), and as for giving up, I have done in the past, and often to my regret. I didn't pick that argument, but I also wasn't going to let that one slide either,(I've let things slide in the past, because I didn't want to argue, and all I ended up with was a lack of self respect). Neither did I want that argument to continue on a support forum, but the other party had other ideas.

I also wasn't trying to quash anyone else's opinion, (I'm not taking offence, just explaining), in this case either, but the OP was wrong, and the opinion was uninformed. To suggest that a dispute over business contracts is part of some sinister global plan, is , in this case ridiculous.

The fact that the poster was giving this opinion based on some news report, tells me that the poster is uninformed.
Infering an evil plan, is fear mongering.

If you look back at my replies, you will see that I did try and give the poster some extra information, this was not done to quash opinion, but to better inform.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)