CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 'If the taxpayers only knew': County attorney decries costs of illegal aliens

Megabite Views: 2,219
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,254

Re: 'If the taxpayers only knew': County attorney decries costs of illegal aliens

Anyone either with OR without an Ethnic background is STEREOTYPING THEMSELVES and anyone who fits their description when they commit a crime. Likewise the Police have a description. How are they going ever to catch anyone if they cannot mention anyone's "color"?

This "Racial Profiling" that you're alluding to is a complete crock of BS. I don't know how that ever passed as a law anywhere because it makes no sense whatsoever. All it does is give protection to criminals and not protect the victim.

The "Scales of Justice" are unequal here.

I will say it again: The "Racial Profiling" law gives protection to criminals and does not protect victims.

What part of what I just said do you not understand?

How many millions upon millions of Mexican Migrants are here Illegally? So it's a numbers game. If the "Race" does not want to get blamed maybe their people should stop committing crimes (that includes being here Illegally)

But you already know all of this don't you?

Bottom line is I won't give anyone any "Civil Liberties" to take advantage and commit crimes against me and my family, or anyone else for that matter just so they can have the One Up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)