CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone gotten complete relief from Lam's Protocol? And if so - how long did it take?

bigskymt Views: 2,275
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,653,433

Re: Has anyone gotten complete relief from Lam's Protocol? And if so - how long did it take?

I've been working with Dorine, Lam's nutritionist, for 3 months and have improve to about 60%. I tried self navigating for a couple months and that was a waste - was over stimulating my adrenals per Dr James Wilson's book recomendations. That book has great info but the recovery is not right for stage 3 AF. Working with Dorine has been very helpful, she has made several course corrections along the way and I have high confidence of making continued improvement. It's nice to have her available to ask the specific questions that come up along the way. AF recovery is an up and down process - now the down days are not too bad, just have to take it easy. And I've had some really good days and have tasted what near normal is like - it's very motivating to continue the progress! Hope that helps and good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)