CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lousy flushes

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
carlas Views: 856
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 165,428

Re: lousy flushes

My last flush was Saturday and I did everything wrong, but it still turned out to be a good flush. I ate way past 2:00 p.m. I even had scrambled eggs with lecithin sprinkles,an avacado, plus steamed veggies and watermelon. I know the eggs are not on the diet, but I had a craving. I did my first ES at 8:00 and then 9:30 with OO (Olive-Oil) and GFJ at 11:00 p.m.

The next morning I did ES when I awoke. Two hours later I did another dose of OO (Olive-Oil) and GFJ. Two hours after that another dose of ES. Two hours later I started eating again. I released hundreds of stones large and small and lots and lots of "gravel". I've never had much gravel before. This was my 5th.

By the next day I have to take the ES in capsules. The taste makes me gag the 2nd day. This is from the alternative schedule 2 on The Clark Flush . The only thing is after a flush my liver feels like it needs a rest so, I eat mostly fruit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)