CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal fatigue and high cortisol?

bigskymt Views: 1,774
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,654,817

Re: Adrenal fatigue and high cortisol?

chali, I know I have mentioned this earlier and so have others - Isocort and other glandular products are counter productive for stage 3 (severe) AF. They simply are too stimulative. Also, hydrocortisone will also delay your recovery, even if it seems to help in the short run. Even multi-B vitamins, fish oil, NAC, Coq10, etc can be over stimulating.

It sounds like you have crashed your adrenals since the coffee is making no difference at this point. You shouldn't worry about your weight at this point - I gained almost 10 lbs in 2 months during my initial recover due to eating frequently to stop the brain fog by keeping my blood Sugar levels up. After 3 months my blood Sugar is stabilizing and I don't get the shakes after doing some physical work.

The Lam protocol is primarily Vitamin C (C-Support, Quantum C, and Liponano C) and B-5 (Pandrenal) and I also take some pantethenic acid (another form of b-5) and a multivitamin. It took about 3 weeks to start to feel the difference, the adrenals getting the nutrition that they needed - you'll know when it's working. Of course as much rest as you can get is also necessary (AF recovery is extremely boring!)

It's too bad your work schedule prevents you from working with Dorine, I have found her very helpful. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)