CureZone   Log On   Join
LPN123 & FRUITY-fruit: Thyroid Link?

fecalodor Views: 6,914
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,655,190

LPN123 & FRUITY-fruit: Thyroid Link?

hi, i too had stopped drinking water before dis odor came about. ive heard that water's a universal solvent that is needed by d body to dissolve and disperse toxins. A certain Dr Bob Marshal said that d modern diet causes us not to b able to digest our food properly, and d rotten food in our stomachs overwhelms d liver (handicaps it) and causes bad bacteria to fluorish in d stomach.. Do u get tired a lot Fruity_fruit? I do. Dr Bob Marshall said getting tired a lot shows we are NOT digesting our food properly! I constantly smell like anything I eat, and I always feel tired & sleepy. The sleepy feelings get more intense immediately after eating. I have oily face too and my body parts - breath, armpit, feet, face etc - all have bad odor. Do u suffer from incomplete evacuation feelings fruity_fruit? Another not-so-well defined link to our odor problem is d issue of GERD. ive read that some people with this fecal odor were also diagnosed with GERD (STOMACH OVER ACIDITY). A lady said she has dis odor, GERD, and DRs found a lot of gas in her stomach. I always feel like pooping. It could make sense that we are overproducing HCL acid in d stomach, which's causing any food we eat not to stay long in d stomach and get well digested before we poop it out. I always feel like pooping. I always feel like pooping. It may be that our thyroids regulate HCL production in the stomach. A fellow board member LPN123 was tryin to establish this link. Please try and investigate what im saying online everyone. And if LPN123 is reading this, i'ld like to have ur opinion. i always have cold which's a sign of thyroid problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.327 sec, (1)