CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "face reading_figure it out"

00733 Views: 1,507
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,657,178

Re: "face reading_figure it out"

hi there...sure, there are those who can eat a packet of pringles 24/7 and get away with it. Whilst i've been an easy going vegetarian, it still didn't guarantee a 100% bill of health for me. Frustration for this condition is a word that doesn't do this mysterious condition justice. It's like looking for the loch ness monster in a dry river bed and yet it still eludes us.

Perhaps people sensitivities are varied to the toxic environment that the modern world offers us on the plate.

In the ideal world it would be great if the air was mountain crystal quality, the water spring like, the food pure, and our lives happy and content, firm healthy bonds with family friends community, no emtional issues and baggage. But if toxic choices abound on the western modern menu.. what choice am i given when this is really a toxic place?...

Good point though, why is a hamburger munching french fry and beer swilling slouch coach potatoe sit there with beautiful cherub lips? Hey theres a thought! Any experimental volunteers?

Sure people may get cured by simply making a packed with themselves not to look in the mirror for over a fortnight and leaving their lips unattended (Is it 21 days to form a new habit and break one?)..

Maybe signs of a lip reprieve is enough to break a psychological chain and rewire the brain to ensure healthy lips as a repercussion..although another girl reported that after a bout of luxurious lips..a dollap of stress put her back there again...

undoubtedly theres more in the equation than just diet i agree. To find balance and harmony between various variables would be magic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)