CureZone   Log On   Join
SilverGen testimonials

intanet Views: 2,278
Published: 11 years ago

SilverGen testimonials

I've been making Colloidal Silver since March of this year. Never heard of the stuff until a friend gave me his DVD's of "Natural Medicine" by Gwenn Scott. I have since studied the subject "to death". Read all the conflicting views and have made it using a few different methods. I make 8 to 12 oz at a time and use pure distilled water, 9999 silver and four 9 volt batteries and keep everything excruciatingly clean. I occasionally use the volt meter method (mentioned on the Atlasnova.com website) using a 33k ohm resistor to control the current. Takes much longer but this method boasts smaller particles because the current is limited. But whatever method I use, resulting in clear with a faint sparklie to strong Tyndall or light to medium yellow with a matte Tyndall I get no results from taking it, neither my friend, my spouse nor my cat. I take it in the morning because I read it's the best time because stomach acids are lower. Even up to 1/2 cup at a time. Some ailments I and others have been taking it for:
Ear infections, allergies, sinus congestion, fever, burns, wounds to name a few. So, I can only conclude that the product I am making is inferior. I posted here a while back and Tom spent a lot of time with me. (Nice of him to do that). But I recently read another post here by someone having the same problem. That CS wasn't working for them either. So I thought I'd give another shot at asking this question.

I read other posts here about the Silvergen. People asking if it's a good machine. (Even Gwenn Scott (from the DVD I saw) used the Silvergen). What I am asking for is testimonials of Silvergen users. Have any of you gotten good results from the CS made with the Silvergen? I'm considering buying one but, because it is quite an expense for me at this time, I need encouragement. Much Appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)