CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Information about my protocol(s)

Karenlaw Views: 8,225
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,650,754

Re: Information about my protocol(s)

I agree with everything but the last paragraph.

DMSO does not cause peroxide buildup that is true but PhD biochemist will tell you exactly what it does and frankly is used to potentiate other therapies. There is sound empiracle data supporting it's use in all therapies,not just because it is oxygen transport, but because it potentiates all other therapies,...period! Don't scare people away from something that is so cheap and may be useful,...if it is crap, only out 8 bucks! No reason to sweat dmso!

Cesium,...well I am alive and well and did cesium,...4 days into target dose of 5 grams my lactic acid dropped radically. Keith Brewer stated it would interfere with fermentation,...well it did, I don't suppose I have to submit my blood test for you to believe me!

Two weeks later my cea plunged uric acid spiked and lactic acid was back up to originial level due to spillage,...my personal advocate demanded uricase which breaks down uric acid into peroxides. So then we had even more peroxides on board.

Sure there are more than one oxidation enzymes that breakdown various peroxides, catylase is by far the strongest, will break down millions of peroxide molecules just with one catylase molecule. People deficient in these enzymes will die from too much peroxide and that is how you can tell mechanisms by cross referencing and looking for cases of this condition, please don't lose the theme in the script. Ozone can cause hemolytic anemia,..so does buffered ascorbates, so does chemotherapy, so does carboxylate quinones,..etc. All are pro oxidant therapies.

But splitting hairs aside,...lets not lose the forrest in the trees,...I am living, breathing, bitching proof that combining peroxide therapy and alkaline therapy is powerful medicine. Forget my Law Degree this is me talkin'.

I do know also the ozone helps the immune system as well, which is why I was going to try it next,...but i didn't have to.

Thank you for your imput,..i am not sure why, but thank you anyway!

Sincerely

Karen the don't mess with me, don't cross me, I'll sue your ass off, cancer survivor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.860 sec, (2)