CureZone   Log On   Join
best flush so far

plantsheal Views: 1,440
Published: 17 years ago

best flush so far

i took a few months off but am back at it. yesterday i completed flush #4 (or 5 - lost track). this time i used mostly lemon juice w/ the oo instead of all grapefruit . . . made quite a difference. first of all it was MUCH more difficult to gulp down --- yuk, yuk and double yuk. i also felt a bit of nausia during the night which was a first. at one point i had to really focus on not burping or i would've definately heaved.

i think the sourness of the lemon made a diff in the amount of 'stones' that came out tho. in previous flushes i only got 20 or so but this time they started appearing the following morning (instead of afternoon) & there were many more. (sorry i don't have a count but i just can't do the colander thing). i didn't take any malic acid before hand - so i suppose this could account for the additional - maybe in previous flushes they were just dissolved.

also, i tried willowS's ice cream dose the day after - it didn't seem to flush anything extra. perhaps i didn't eat enough (i don't usually eat dairy but just couldn't fathom a 2nd dose of oo).

i'm not sure i can drink the oo/lemon concoction again . . . maybe after a few weeks when the memory fades. i also may try coconut oil.

well - that's my report.

happy flushing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)