CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is good advice

Mira528 Views: 1,488
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,661,508

Re: This is good advice

:) That's great; where do you find all the wonderful graphics?

I think that most people are like cows in the field, grazing on the green grass, living happily unaware that they're being fattened for the slaughter.

They're so full of pharmaceuticals, caffeine, mercury, vaccines, junk food, hormones and chemicals from animal foods, chemicals from hair dye and perms and fake nails -- one would think that it would affect their brains and judgment. They've been further damaged by surgeries. If people are happy being that way, then so be it, we can't change them.

An inquiry would be a small step, however the damage is already done and look how the inquiry into 9/11 was corrupted. Some people are saying that MUCH more drastic change than an inquiry is called for.

Getting the truth into the mainstream would be good. That probably won't happen through mainstream media and we've already had a near total media blackout on the Gulf oil disaster. Even Anderson Cooper reported on that recently.

I ask myself, what can I do?

Here's my list of thoughts;

Seek truth and make myself aware.

Live life the best I can and as simply and closely to nature as I can.

Love my family and friends; seek peace.

Seek my "higher self" and my life plan.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Cleanse, seek sunshine, turn off the tv, listen to beautiful music.

I think that every thought, every intention, every feeling we have goes out and affects and changes the world. Every stone tossed into the water causes ripples.

If even a few people reach a higher vibrational level, that has to have a positive effect.

It's hard work! Most people avoid this. Over the past few years, I've sought out and found tools and information that, if used, can make a tremendous impact to change my life. I "know" this intuitively. The challenge lies in keeping my focus, not getting distracted, and doing the work.

If you've read this far - thanks! I needed to share this. And please wish me luck!

Peace and Blessings,
Mira

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)