CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can telephone conversations be too much??

bigskymt Views: 1,363
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,661,542

Re: Can telephone conversations be too much??

I can emphasize with you - one of the hardest parts of recovering from AF is the BOREDOM!! Hours of watching TV, surfin' the internet, napping or trying to sleep, prepping meals, and generaly doing menial tasks. Then when I DO have energy, I want to spend all of it and them some which leads to over exertion and then more down time. So between that and going on and off coffee (drinking a bit java to help me get some things done, hey life still has to go on, even for us unemployed types) it's a wonder I've made any progress at all. I've been working with Dorine Lam for the last three months and that has been good thing to far - been at a plateau/slipping back level for the last few weeks so Dorine has cut my supplements in half recently and that seems to be helping - must have gotten to the point where my body wasn't clearing the Vitamin C anymore.
Hang in there, I'm convince this AF thing can be healed. After all that I've learned about healthy practices the last few years, I should live to be at least a 100!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)