CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can telephone conversations be too much??

bigskymt Views: 1,286
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,661,960

Re: Can telephone conversations be too much??

Hi Maresydates,

I do walk my dog, do yard & garden work (I have big yard), and various small projects around the house. So I have plenty to keep me active as energy allows.

I have made some pretty good progress over the last few months. In fact, I've had a few 'near normal' days which were great. And my worst days are not anywhere close to where they used to be, in fact, they are better than my best days used to be before I got on Lam's program.

When I learned about AF and how and why to modify my diet, I started eating all the time to keep up my blood Sugar stabilized. I noticed that changed a few weeks ago when I started skipping meals and not realizing I had missed eating until later in the day. I can also measure my progress by the number of various tasks that I get done during the day and the ease of which I do them. Before it was often a chore just to get a single load of laundry done or go grocery shopping, now I do quite a bit more. I think the next level will be see a more sustained energy level and less tolerance to what I eat (i.e. able to eat more fruit or high pottasium foods like yogurt or sweet potatoes).

The last couple weeks I hit a plateau and starting going backwards. I emailed Dorine Lam and she has cut back my supplements in half for the time being and that seems to be helping. Good to have that advice available as I wouldn't have know to do that. Dr. Lam does mention that on his website that a person can reach a stage where the body reacts negatively to the vitamin C. I hope that is part of the next stage of recovery.

good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)