CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Information about my protocol(s)

slowsmile Views: 8,529
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,658,729

Re: Information about my protocol(s)

I have to say that I disagree with some of the things said about peroxides here. I've been taking 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide orally now for 2 years for varies problems, including candida, quite successfully. HP is also used in Hydrogen Peroxide Chelation Therapy as well as Chelox Therapy(HP + EDTA). I know that some people even use HP inhalation therapy using a nasal pump.

It's true that when HP goes into the blood, the catalase enzyme converts alot of it to water and oxygen. But what hasn't been mentioned is that there is another enzyme in the blood -- Cytochrome-C (Google it) that also binds to the HP and carries it around in the blood for about 40 minutes. During this time the bound HP will kill any virus, fungus or bacteria that it comes across electrically. HP is also wonderful for clearing the lymph glands of any trash.

Not all pro-oxidants are bad - it just depends on concentrations and how you use them. After all, Iodine is also a pro-oxidant isn't it ? And look how useful iodine can be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)