CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: However it started out, it surely became an attack

Mira528 Views: 1,700
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,663,374

Re: However it started out, it surely became an attack

"The money trail (documented elsewhere in this forum) would certainly point in the direction of the whole thing being planned; there are lots of indicators that it was known in advance that the disaster would happen.<

I'm curious. Do you think those who knew in advance figured everyone would get out alive, or just really didnt care?"

IF it was a deliberate attack, (which is subject to debate at this point), then I think the perpetrators didn't care how many lived or died. They would have to be merciless, cold-blooded murderers who care not how many people die nor how much destruction happens to the environment/fish/animals.

Keep in mind, when I say perpretators, I mean the people at the very top, not the ones working on the rig or the Coast Guard, etc. Those folks may have their own demons to deal with, if they knew any of the truth of what was going on and had to either go along with it or lose their jobs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)