CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Gutsy Solution Restores Env. in Just 6 Weeks

Mira528 Views: 861
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,664,711

Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Gutsy Solution Restores Env. in Just 6 Weeks

"Fear and intimidation only works when individuals are isolated, its not going to work on millions of people, if those people realise what power they do have. This would mean putting aside personal differences to join together and fight a common cause. Sigh, my idealism is showing again :)"

I agree and that'w why they're trying to keep us afraid, angry, and upset. In reality we need to be calm, rational, and living at a higher vibrational level of love and peace in order to take effective and appropriate action.

I also think that the "powers that be" are afraid of all us like-minded people joining together and rising up against them. It seems that the general population hasn't been that difficult to control, in most cases.

Why else would they be censoring information, covering up, lying etc? I think they know that the day may come when we all say "Enough!", jump off our couches, leaving our chips and tv's behind, and actually decide to do something about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)