CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "orthorexia nervosa", new mental disease

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
freedom4us Views: 1,996
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,664,758

Re: "orthorexia nervosa", new mental disease

There is an excellent researcher that I listen to, Jeffrey Grupp and I believe he coined that word quakademia, which he use to be a part of. I started watching the video, certainly has some interesting points, I will need to set some time aside so I watch it in its entirety. They mentioned the Illuminati which I follow Jeffrey Grupps take regarding the Illuminati which they are the Nephilim.  Check out Antimatterradio.com you won't be disappointed, this guy is sharp.

I'm not really sold on the whole 2012 thing, I believe they are trying to get us to create that reality, reason for all the movies regarding world destruction. We telementate reality into existence.  They have changed the consciousness of quite a bit of the world population through mind control technology, Dark Ecstasy.  

I absolutely agree with your statement about them being afraid, I believe that 2012 will bring on a new awareness within all of us, an awakening if you will. That is why they are trying to desperately alter things.

We are made in the image of GOD, think about that statement , think about what GOD is capable of and we are made in his image. I believe that says it all and bring it on!!!!

Thanks for the vid,

Jeff  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)