CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, C. Texas

spudlydoo Views: 1,533
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,664,920

Re: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, C. Texas

My car gets cleaned when it rains, I live about 20 meters from the ocean, so I let the oily film remain on car, as it protects it from salt spray and rust. Water in my part of the country is far to precious to waste on cleaning a car.

I was pointing out that this oily film probably does not come from the oil spill in the gulf, but is something that can be seen on roads, in storm runoff from roads, and on cars, in any place in the world that has motor vehicles, that run on petroleum products. More cars = more oily particles in the air and on surfaces.

I hope that people will look at all the information that comes from places like youtube etc, with as much caution and skeptisim that they do with the information that comes from the mainstream media. Also use a good deal of common sense when they are dealing with any information.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)