CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALBENDAZOLE TOPICAL OINTMENT OR CREAM - where can I buy this from?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Views: 10,937
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,665,057

Re: ALBENDAZOLE TOPICAL OINTMENT OR CREAM - where can I buy this from?

Sanjean, thank you for your reply. I have had a worm infection for some years now which left a growing lesion that has been active from January through to the summmer months each and every year where I can positively feel beneath my skin, intermittent movements ranging from micro to large, tickling, sliding with the large ones for a few days on particular months. Since this dreaded infection occurred in my life, life has never been the same.

After much research over the years I believe it is an Ascaris infection in the subcutaneous tissue because I can just faintly make out in specific areas of the skin, small white " S " shapes, not moving but calcified.

None of the doctors I saw that time believed that I had a worm infection, even the consultant at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London who suggested that nothing like that could ever happen...... are they kidding or what! To the point they though I was imagining it all so I just don't bother now with seeing clinicans or doctors about this infection, otherwise they can label you dillusional, you just can't win. I should point out I have never been abroad, accept to Spain for holidays, so I could not have caught a tropical worm infection.

Years back I did get some Albendazole online [tablet form] and took the course for 14 days [2x400mg daily]. Unfortunately not long after I took that course of tablets, I got some severe side effects like loss of red blood cells, bleeding under the skin and haemturia [lossing fluid blood, loads of it] in my urine, the latter being I'm certain was brought on by Albendazole as I had no problems with my bladder and no other health problems accept for this infection.

As I was not prescribed Albendazole at that time for reasons explained above, but got Albendazole online myself, I was not able to have my red blood cell profile checked.

Despite taking that course of Albendazole years ago, I still did not get rid of this worm infection although for a couple of years the sensations beneath my skin lessened, there were always recurring in and around the lesion each year at the same period in January which could last through Summer till Autumn as October to December was always quieter.

I have been to hell with this infection and not back, so despite most references to helminths, I did not think there would be a worm that could successfully perpetuate it breeding cycle year after year in the subcutaneous tissues here in the UK.

There is more of this, some interesting but too much to write here so I would be interested to know if someone on this forum has good parasitological
knowledge, may a student parasitologist or similar because I have a good line drawing of the lesion when it first developed in the skin. Would you believe it, with all the checking over the vast studies of helminths, never have I come across anything like it as depicted in my line drawing.

So that part of my miserable worm experience......!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.861 sec, (2)