CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, C. Texas

Views: 1,445
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,664,972

Re: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, C. Texas

hi spud,

I don't have any photos that look like anything, I've been watching the plants, and I've seen what does look like damage from acid.
I'm not a biologist, 'Some of the you tube things I've seen don't seem to be believable, and I didn't buy into it until I started seeing damaged leaves on the little tree by my well.
it could be some sort of fungal infection, or what people call scale, or it could be bad rain water.
My bamboo is in perfect condition, it seems to flourish no matter how much I whack it back so it doesn't destroy my deck.
but I did go outside today, and when the rain hits your skin it burns slightly. Everyone I know who will talk about it has constant eye irritation, and we are just above Tampa, probably 600 miles or more from the spill site.
We aren't activly sick now, just tired, and emotionally completely out of whack, I've been living on GABA, I've never needed to use so much.
I'm not set up to test the water, I can't prove this, but the air feels different, and the water feels different. We've noticed a difference in the well water, no matter how hard you try, it feels like you didn't bother to shampoo your hair.
We've both bloated up to where we couldn't get our jeans on without vasoline, and then mysteriously shrunk.
I wish i had something more concrete to say, but I've lived here a while, and things are different, and it isn't different good.
julie77

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)