CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I know you don't think I actaully saw a diver in the BP Cam

Mira528 Views: 1,146
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,666,007

Re: I know you don't think I actaully saw a diver in the BP Cam

"Its difficult for me to just sit by and not react to them. I'm sure a few here think that I have an ulterior motive for being here, but the simple truth of the matter is that even though I obviously dont agree with much of what is posted, I'm still entitled to my opinion. This is, after all, a discussion forum.
The problem is that there are those here who obviously want so much for this disaster to be something more than what it is, they get all bent out of shape if their beliefs are questioned."

Of course you have the right to your opinion, as does everyone, but I'd like to give you a little food for thought.

Here, you're saying that there are people on this forum who obviously want so much for this disaster to be something more than what it is.

I'd ask you to please re-examine that opinion within yourself, because it's a judgment and a put-down towards others here and "it ain't necessarily so".

Also, please keep in mind that this is a discussion forum, not a debate forum. We're not here to argue. A lot of people are extremely upset about this disaster and I think that's normal and to be expected. Just my honest input.

You have certainly added value in the sense that I don't want well-meaning people to be duped by misinformation from either side and going around saying that because they saw a Youtube video, BP is definitely covering up the oil on beaches, etc., but again, please give others some credit for intelligence and the ability to think for themselves. There's a way to say things gently. As you know, everything we see, read, and hear, is opinion and often falsified. No one has all the answers or the ability to discern the full truth of the matter ...

Peace and Blessings,
Mira

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.047 sec, (1)