CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DUHH! Chrisb. You admitted you eat meat. Because you had to!

goodsamaritan55 Views: 5,041
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,666,039

Re: DUHH! Chrisb. You admitted you eat meat. Because you had to!

Church like IDEOLOGIES?

What kind of propaganda is: "High meat intake increases diabetes risk" ???

You could just as hell make every food unsuitable for consumption:

- Meat: Processed - Fully condimented - dirty factory farmed - over cooked all the time.

- Vegetable: Processed - Fully Condimented - Dirty Factory Farmed - overcooked all the time.

- Fruit: Processed - Fully Condimented - Dirty Factory Farmed - overcooked all the time.

And what is your beef against paleo diet? Did you do raw or cooked?

Paleo diet is fruit + veggies + meat

What's wrong with that? Some people add sweet potatoes / yams. Some people are mostly vegetable and little meat. Some people are more on meat. Some people are smack in the middle ratios. As long as it is fruit + veggies + meat it is technically paleo diet.

Post your paleo diet failure in another thread and link it.

What disease were you curing?

And HEY, I not only cured my own eczema. I've cured cancer, diabetes, appendicitis, psoriasis, kidney diseases, gouts, arthritis, acid reflux, dengue fever, intussusception, other emergencies... I've been around quite a lot.

Chris B is an OMNIVORE. In his current state of health he needs a little meat, we don't know if in the future he will swing to eating more meat. Each of us has a journey and tries to find balance.

THIS propaganda: "High meat intake increases diabetes risk" ???

Has got to GO!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)