CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sucralose and protien???

socalgrl Views: 2,336
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,666,792

Re: Sucralose and protien???

There are a few companies that make whey protein powder with stevia only. You don't want hydrolyzed whey but instead look for microfiltered whey protein isolate or concentrate. The microfiltration removes the lactose which is hard to digest for a lot of people.

I have researched and found these:

Swanson Ultra Ori Hofmekler's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
Natural Factors Whey Protein Powder
Energy First Whey Protein Powder
Life Extension Whey Protein Powder
MRM Whey Protein Powder
Biochem Raw Foods and Whey (only this particular flavor from this mfr, others have fructose or something else)

Some have digestive enzymes already in them. I have tried all except the Energy First (too expensive). My favorite is the Life Extension and the Biochem. The others are kind of blah.
I make a protein drink every morning with unsweetened almond milk, fiber (ground flax) and some frozen berries and coconut chips. Not too sweet but satisfying and keeps me full for a long time. This is the only thing I can keep down in the morning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)