CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sucralose and protien???

bigskymt Views: 1,884
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,666,792

Re: Sucralose and protien???

Sucralose is Splenda, an artificial sweetener that has more in common with chlorine than it does Sugar (despite the manufacturers claims). Studies have shown it can reduce gut bacteria by up to 50% and also cause seizures. Not good for AF sufferer, or anybody else for that matter. Look for stevia as a sweetener.

'Hydrolyzed' protein often contains Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) as a byproduct of teh processing. I knew this and yet gave Dorine (Lam) the benefit of the doubt when she recommended I add Dermagen to my supplements - sure enough, had a bad reaction to the Dermagen that took several days to recover from. It's best also to avoid 'isolates' and 'autolyzed' forms of protein for the same reason. I believe you can find good forms for protein at health food stores if you do some label reading. Most of what I've seen marketed for bodybuilders is crap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)