CureZone   Log On   Join
Oops double posted
  Views: 620
Published: 13 years ago

Oops double posted

Hi there i've just discovered that i have green mould on my mattress. Is this as toxic and scary as the black mould? We also have a leak in our roof, we are renting. Is there any way we can test to see if there is mould ourselves or would we need to get someone in? I have mcs so im pretty vulnerable and dont want to get worse. The mcs i believe was brought on my a chemical exposure over a few months at work, but you never can be sure. Our compost container does grow black mould on occasion, so perhaps thats indicative of black mould spores in the air. Sigh, one thing after another lately!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

7.844 sec, (1)