CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil Blowout Causes Evacuations

Mira528 Views: 1,391
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,669,688

Re: Oil Blowout Causes Evacuations

Hi 129589,

I'm sorry to hear about your illness.

I, too, would encourage you (if you feel it's for you) to look into natural means of helping yourself to become well.

I was very sick, almost had to quit my job (I'll spare you the details of the illness). Through a series of twists and turns I'm beginning to feel a lot better! If you decide to take this route, you'll find much support here at Curezone.

Aside from the other CureZone Forums already mentioned, for me personally, Barefoot Herbalist has helped me immensely and I threw out all my vitamin supplements and now use only supplements from nature - MH's herbs. To try to follow nature more closely is the key - and the biggest challenge, living in today's world.

"As far as killing ourselves, collectively is exactly what I meant. We all enjoy driving our cars, flying in those airplanes, and using our various plastics and materials made by big corporations.
We're all guily in one way or another.'

I agree, to a point - yes, we often make choices that are killing us. We can also make choices that give life, and as we make more and more life-giving choices, amazing things begin to happen.

Best wishes,
Mira

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)