CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida diet = pure Atkins

Eneia Views: 19,789
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670,687

Re: candida diet = pure Atkins

If you're talking to me, I'm not exactly on Atkins as I have yogurt and kefir (hmm, whenever I manage to get it right), but in some way finding Atkins made it easier for me to look for recipes etc. Atkins with unlimited veggies on the list + some dairy ends up being what I do. On this, I don't get cured, but it means I can lead a normal life - not as tired as without a diet. However so far, when I make a mistake and eat something wrong like mushrooms, I've been back to square one.

Atkins is definitely good as well to define your diet to other people.

I do consider this diet as a base for working on supplements, cleansing, and generally looking for a way to get my immune system in a better shape. As other people have said, you can't do anything right if you don't do the diet. Obv still looking for a cure. I have been rotating the antifungals with no better result than diet alone so far.

I think Atkins was great because he was explaining properly in his book what had a lot of carbs. For example, I wouldn't have thought of avoiding carrots.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.406 sec, (1)