CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please! I need help.

crusenac Views: 3,765
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670

Re: Please! I need help.

Ozone is Oxygen therapy. The o3 molecule is put into your bloodstream. Since o3 is unstable it breaks up into o2+o. Pure oxygen, o wants to bind with something else. It attaches itself to pathogens and pollutants in the bloodstream and breaks them up. The o2 is used for energy by your blood cells. There are a number of ways to get o3 into your bloodstream; the simplest way is by drinking Ozone water which is part of Dr. Bob Becker's protocol.

Blood Electrification is completely different I would say. It was rediscovered that low currents of electricity immobilizes the virus associated with AIDS, preventing them from infecting the receptor sites of human cells. This leaves viruses sitting ducks for the immune system. Modern electrotherapy consists of strapping 2 electrodes to your wrist or ankles over the arteries which in turn runs a low current through your blood bringing to a halt all pathogens in the blood.

Colloidal Silver is a universal Antibiotic which acts as second immune system in the body when takes in the right amounts. Blood Electrification leads to massive detoxification of the body. Ozone and Colloidal Silver help the body rid itself of these toxins, speeding up the time of recovery.

Since I talked about everything else I guess I should mention the Magnet Pulse Generator, which is the fourth and final part to Dr. B’s protocol. The lymph fluids in the body are about double that of blood. Infections like to hide there only to return to re-infect the body after month or even after years later. The MPG sends a powerful magnetic pulse through this lymph area and other parts of the body that blood electrification can not reach.

When you combine these four procedures properly it has been reported to eliminate all infection within a month.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Ozone is Oxygen therapy. The o3 molecule is put into your bloodstream. Since o3 is unstable it breaks up into o2+o. Pure oxygen, o wants to bind with something else. It attaches itself to pathogens and pollutants in the bloodstream and breaks them up. The o2 is used for energy by your blood cells. There are a number of ways to get o3 into your bloodstream; the simplest way is by drinking Ozone water which is part of Dr. Bob Becker's protocol.
Blood Electrification is completely different I would say. It was rediscovered that low currents of electricity immobilizes the virus associated with AIDS, preventing them from infecting the receptor sites of human cells. This leaves viruses sitting ducks for the immune system. Modern electrotherapy consists of strapping 2 electrodes to your wrist or ankles over the arteries which in turn runs a low current through your blood bringing to a halt all pathogens in the blood.

Colloidal Silver is a universal Antibiotic which acts as second immune system in the body when takes in the right amounts. Blood Electrification leads to massive detoxification of the body. Ozone and colloidal silver help the body rid itself of these toxins, speeding up the time of recovery.

Since I talked about everything else I guess I should mention the Magnet Pulse Generator, which is the fourth and final part to Dr. B’s protocol. The lymph fluids in the body are about double that of blood. Infections like to hide there only to return to re-infect the body after month or even after years later. The MPG sends a powerful magnetic pulse through this lymph area and other parts of the body that blood electrification can not reach.

When you combine these four procedures properly it has been reported to eliminate all infection within a month.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)