CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine soaked gauze left under cast.

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
HennaHead Views: 11,800
Published: 10 years ago

Iodine soaked gauze left under cast.

So I've been trying to get my hubby to use Iodine over the last 3 years and he still throws his little fits of disbelief now and again. He comes home last week and tells me about a guy he works with. So the story goes like this...

This young guy breaks an ankle and has surgery. They put on a cast and he complains that his ankle is burning constantly and doc says it normal. After a couple of weeks of screaming pain (treated by painkillers) they remove the cast to find they had left an Iodine soaked gauze under the cast and it ate a hole through the skin to the bone. The guy is out of work for the next two weeks to recover because they said it is his fault becuase he is allergic to iodine.
My husband thinks this is enough evidence to complain.

I tell him that it's not the iodines fault but the those who put on the cast.

This is how it is for me with Iodine and bandages and limited air circulation. If I get bit by fire ants I swell up with big ugly boils full of nasty liquid. If I just apply the iodine immediately after washing the bite (leaving it exposed to air) the boils do not get as large. If I do not apply iodine the boils get huge within four hours. If I apply a bandage over the bite with the iodine, the iodine will eat the first layer of my skin pretty quick. This is how I get rid of skin tags and I believe this method destroys the layer where the ant poison is setting. If I don't use the iodine, I wake up in the middle of the night having scratched off a layer of my skin while I slept. I prefer the iodine method with the bandage, but only leave the bandage on for no more then an hour. (Fire Ants do not bite some folks like my husband)

Covering any area with a bandage with even one tiny spot of iodine makes my skin burn pretty quick. I leave it on for as long as I can tolerate it, but I want the iodine to go deep enough to do the job. I had to remove a cyst two months ago and leaving the bandage on for a while did the trick. It might not bother another person at all.

I'm giving this information to you so you can glean from it what you will. Be cautious, read what the VWT team supply to you in the way of information but don't take it without doing as much reading as possible. For over 3 years, they have gathered every scrap of info on iodine they can find. They have countless hours of research posted here along with testomonies from members.

When you are considering the use of iodine for a specific reason, please research the Iodine Forum . See if someone else has used it for the same reason that you desire.

My theory is that it usually takes 2 years for friends and family members to accept the benefits of iodine. For some reason my husband is being a tad bit more stubborn then the rest of my family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.296 sec, (2)