CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black Wave: Legacy of the Exxon Valdez

Mira528 Views: 1,789
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,671,122

Re: Black Wave: Legacy of the Exxon Valdez

Spud,

I'm happy to discuss alternatives to fossil fuel, we already had the conversation about wind turbines in a previous thread.

When I said "lay it to rest" I meant you and I, as I'm just not in the mood for an argument. Someone already figured out how to run a car with water and produce electricity that doesn't cost anything. But the powers that be put a stop to it because they would have lost too much money (my opinion). This is not a victim mentality (which is what you said in earlier thread), to me, this is facing facts.

I would LOVE to have the means to have a home without relying on public electricity and natural gas. In fact, I feel quite vulnerable because if the infrastructure failed in the winter, in the climate I live in, we could easily freeze to death quite quickly.

To make it work, it'll have to be affordable for the masses. Solar energy is pretty pricey. The technology was already discovered, many people would like to use it, it's been suppressed and will continue to be, unless the general population demands it and I think it would take large numbers of people putting a lot of energy (no pun intended) into it to make it happen. Perhaps another forum on this subject would be a good idea, sounds interesting.

Mira

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.230 sec, (1)