CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine soaked gauze left under cast.

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
HennaHead Views: 12,603
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,671,711

Re: Iodine soaked gauze left under cast.

Wow! thanks for the info. I am going to use it on my scars.

I don't think that Iodine leaves any scar at all. I have painted it straight on my neck and face for 3 days straight. The skin peels but leaves no scar. I have my husband paint half my back (herniated disc) and then cover it with my pajama's before going to bed. Now loosely covered I can tolerate but covering with a bandage I nearly go insane. I am using the original big bottle of Iodine that so many of us ordered a couple of years ago. I know it is a lot stronger then providine or betadine.

The more I thought about it yesterday the more i wondered if the Iodine was having a reaction with the gauze material itself. Could it be that if we put different materials under a microscope and then applied Lugol's iodine to them, that we might see different reactions or temperature changes.

Maybe it is my skin. Is it to sensitive since I have always had issues with soaps. If I put an iodine bandage over my daughters moles she can't stand it for long either.

With the cyst it was under my bra strap from working in the hot summer on my organic garden all summer. I really had to work to get it to drain it's solid looking contents with a drawing ointment. It smelled horrible. As large as a pencil eraser. I got fed up with it.

I forced myself to keep a bandage soaked in iodine on it for 24 hours. It ate a hole through the skin. The cyst had closed back up completely by the time i used the iodine. After almost 2 hours I felt the cyst erupt and when it did the pain nearly knocked me over. I changed the dressing with a new iodine soaked gauze and did not remove until the next day. I even had to take a pain killer, it was that bad for me. For me it feels like someone has put a match to my skin. Like fire.

I removed the gauze and there was a hole left at the sight. I do mean hole. I was left with a burn mark/scar look to the area for about 6 weeks. It healed up and the skin grew back.

I've noticed a new cyst 2 inches down form the old one but not as big. It drained very easy. I'v repeated the iodine process again. I have what looks like a burn mark now. Skin has healed over and I am waiting to see if the cyst back.

I tried this on a cyst I've had on my breast for over 20 years. It came back after a month. Not as big. The skin is more sensitive there so could not leave it on as long. I am gearing up for a longer iodine treatment at that sight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)