CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anyone considered those cheeses on the candida diet?

Eneia Views: 1,782
Published: 11 years ago

Has anyone considered those cheeses on the candida diet?

Sorry please ignore this message, I posted it in the wrong forum. This was intended for the Candida Support Forum .
If a moderator could delete it or tell me how to do that myself that would be great, thanks.

====================
Well, while I was researching on kefir & galactose issues*, I had a look for people suffering from galatosaemia - who shouldn't have any lactose or galactose, like us.

"The rationale for allowing cheese in Countries such as Germany and Holland is based on the cheese making process. Cheeses that are fermented and are very mature or that use certain bacteria in their maturation to make “holes” are relatively low in lactose. Lactose is also lost as the cheese matures and is leached out of the cheese. This very mature cheese has less lactose than young cheese."

http://www.galactosaemia.org/index.php/eng/Food-diet/Cheese

it's the second time I come across some article saying that we can actually have some cheeses. First time was with the Atkins diet IIRC, but he'd said no cheese at all for candida sufferers.

I'm definitely considering trying those cheeses later on, but was wondering if anyone has ever risked trying. I'm checking kefir and yoghurt right now so I won't try now.

I'm trying to find a "humane" candida diet that I could keep for life if I happened to not get my immune system better.

*I' m just starting having kefir, will see if I get bad reactions later, so far I don't feel sleepy. I'm not convinced yet about the kefir being bad for us because it's created by a fungus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.687 sec, (1)