CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NICLOSAMIDE~NICLOCIDE~YOMESAN: Online Pharmacies

acutat Views: 4,551
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670,671

Re: NICLOSAMIDE~NICLOCIDE~YOMESAN: Online Pharmacies

Thanks ICU,

Thanks for your post regarding where to find the niclosamide. I havenít ordered it yet.

I am battling flukes right now. I was on the albendazole for two weeks following a three day course of praziquantel. I got off the albendazole and got horrible nasal allergy symptoms. I have too many side effects from antihistimine drugs so I took a lot of herbs, Vit. C and MSM for two days but decided to go back on the prazi/albendazole meds.

Today, I am back on the praziquantel. It really gives me a headache, but the nasal allergic reaction stopped. I am taking the albendazole at the same time with it. I am planning on staying on the MSM and Vit.C and and not sure how long I should take the praziquantel for one day or for three days this time. I seem to tolerate the albendazole alright so I plan to stay on the albendazolle for maybe a month.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)