CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does this sound like Seborrheic Dermatitis?

Molly8909 Views: 33,143
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,663,623

Re: Does this sound like Seborrheic Dermatitis?

Have not been here in a few weeks, but I pretty much have this SD gone, here's an encouraging update:
I started washing my face morning and evening with pure honey and then applying a very tiny amount of coconut oil, on top of a purified bottled water rinse, allowed to not quite dry.
in the evening I would leave a mask of the honey on for three hours. I found the information on how to do this on a link on this web site.

My skin"looked" much better immediately but for a few weeks I still had the seeping plugs of sebum all over my face. The crawly itchy sensation got less and less each day.It was always worse in the evenings, and the once I applied the honey mask it quelled it down a lot.

I started taking S-Boulardii Probiotics morning and night and took a yeast defense tablet mid day.
I stopped all Sugar and fructose and have been juicing leafy greens, consuming no orange veggies such as carrots, sweet potatoes etc, and no fruits. I happen to be on a soy,gluten,wheat,and dairy free diet due to Crohn's, Colitis and IBS as well. I'm basically eating the green juice, nut milks, and chicken or fish, Although I do not think anyone has to follow this diet, just don't eat Sugar or fructose!
The past 3 days have been wonderful! I have way much less of the plugs,just a little bit around the sides of my brow and the above the bridge of the nose. The flaking is almost gone as well.
I am very encouraged! I even forgot to put the honey mask on last night because I was not feeling any irritation on my face whatsoever, to remind me to do it.
I will keep on doing all of this, until I hopefully find there is none of the symptoms for at least a few weeks.
This has been a huge improvement, and giving me hope!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)