CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pioneer For the people who have had loads of candida/my experience/EDIT

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
IvanDrvaric Views: 3,016
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,016

Re: Pioneer For the people who have had loads of candida/my experience/EDIT

Hello guys,

Very interesting and the one of the best dialogues on Candida I ve read about based on real and persuadive experience.

But I have some problem here.

There-s a lot of talk about total cleansing of some Candida structures and unpleasant environment.

candida is yeast. And primary evolutionary mission of the yeasts is to digest dead cells anddead organic material.

And the destroyed equillibrioum of microflora in the gut and development to systemic illnesses called Candidiasis is side effect. What I want to say that I doubt that Candida could be beaten. Even more in some unplesant environment like toxins that affects Candida or pH changes or drugs Candida suppose to construct as defense structures called biofilm and even more this could do with other microorganisms in some kind of coexistence symbiosis.

I consider this article marvellieous because it points to the stones / specailly gallbladder stones...The smooth and solid surfaces are excellent predisposition for biofilm forming. And I am really gratefull for this point in this article. In the same way could become epithel of the intestinals ( colon ) when it lost tonus because of the calcification during the ingestion and consecutive long terming false feeding that trigger leaching of the calcium and other forming elements.

I have nothing to add to the author instead of my admiration on precise description that expresses real experience not just rewriting and referencing.

I would onlz add to that the possibility of drinking fresh green juices mixed with moucus froming seeds or hulls of seeds ( like psyllium or chia- the later one is interesting because of help in inflammation symtpoms ) for brushing epithelia of intestinals of any form of biofilms
( also beneficial bacteria lakie lacto-acid bacterias ) and later enriching gut microflora with raw food and raw juices or raw smoothies based on fresh organicly grown vegetable. Organic here is added value because of enriched microflora on the leaves or tubers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.453 sec, (1)