CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Detoxing Benzene

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Mira528 Views: 5,048
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,677,562

Re: Detoxing Benzene

"Mira you can make a far infra red sauna. Are you handy with a drill and a wrench? If so I can explain how to make on fro under 400 bucks vs several thousand"

Hi IC, that's good to know! Would you please post the instructions on how to make the far infra red sauna, or maybe give a link? There are probably others here who would also like to know how to do it "on a budget". Thanks in advance!

As for the Colloidal Silver , we'll have to agree to disagree. I think any size Colloidal Silver is harmful to health. I know that a lot of people on Curezone believe in its use and will disagree with me. I've had a long, hard road with lots of self-experimentation and reading on the way to becoming healthier. It's been tough, with all the toxins in the food, air, and water. I tend to believe the old medical authors more than modern-day books, which mostly have products to sell. I bought and tried the Beck zapper, Colloidal Silver maker, and ozonator. I didn't get better using them, I got worse. Juice fasting, distilled water, high-quality herbs (including anti-parasitic herbs), and high-quality essential oils, rest, limited amounts of distilled water, and lots of sunshine have been the only things to help me. I've thrown away all man-made supplements and will only use herbs from a certain specific supplier. I don't think any of us really understand how the human body works. For myself, I follow my intuition and look to nature and animals don't take minerals or colloidal silver. When sick, animals in nature stop taking anything into their bodies to allow their bodies to heal themselves. So when I get sick, I fast. I use herbs and essential oils because they are concentrated essences of plants which are found in nature and they help my body to detox dispose of the toxins from the food I take in when not fasting. It's working for me, where nothing else did in the past.

Peace and Blessings,
Mira528

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.004 sec, (1)