CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In THIS day and age, r u kidding me?

spudlydoo Views: 3,521
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,680,057

Re: In THIS day and age, r u kidding me?

I disagree, there are credible sources of information, I know several that I trust, but this is just me, everyone needs to make up their own mind who they trust. So you think there are no credible sources, that is entirely up to you.

Read my posts and you will see that I was discussing the information put forward, in fact that was all I was doing, whatever you have read into it, is your own perception.

I think Mira has done a great job of putting out lots of info, this doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with it, but at least she has made it easily accessible to those that find google difficult.

I have not made any personal comments about anyone, I have not tried to stop anyone exercising their freedom of speech, or putting out any information, so I don't get what your point is in making the comments that you have to me.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)