CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr William Donald Kelley - Okra Pepsin E3 anyone?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer...

Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Hope60 Views: 3,491
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,528,182

Re: Dr William Donald Kelley - Okra Pepsin E3 anyone?

For Cleansing and Nutritional Value -
I just adding Raw Okra (veggie) to my Green Drink Smoothies or Salads.
And I use tons of Digestive Enzymes and other cleansing Enzymes such as Serrapeptase - on empty stomauch.
So, it does the job.

Also, let me suggest Ginger - Raw(!) eat a lot of it or make GingerAle (NO Sugar! Use Stevia or a bit of Unheated Honey)
BTW, Ginger has 180 times more Enzymes then Papaia and contains substances that Kill cancer cells and cleans gallblader, along of many, many other benefits.

You could Mix: Ginger & Okra (both Raw, in Blender) - add Stevia & Water - drink it on empty stomauch - and it will clean your entire body and improve digestion.
If you like - add fresh lemon juice or some fruits (like unripened papaia, pineapple) to it too.
And/Or some Fiber, Bentonite, Cayenne - for additional cleansing effect.

One more thing for clean, healthy colon (and healthy you): KOMBUCHA & KEFIR - (full of Pro-biotic Bacterias, good yeast and tons of cleansing acids/nutrients).

Good idea to Switch permanently to Raw Food Diet(Means full of Enzymes & Nutrition).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.223 sec, (1)