CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I hope I didn't damage my kidneys!

HennaHead Views: 2,006
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,660,313

Re: I hope I didn't damage my kidneys!

I had 21 Amalgam fillings removed in 2005 by a regular dentist in one weeks time. That is the only way I could afford to get it done and I was overseas at the time and suffering. Extreme vertigo and severe leg pain. I immediately started drinking orange juice with a bundle of fresh cilantro leaves (huge fist full tied off with a rubber band) and stems 3-5 times per day. Did this for 11 days while on a juice only fast and then entered into a 53 day fast using the MC. By day, 15 I had no vertigo and the improvements happened day by day until I was jogging 15 miles per day on my cross trainer and walking my dog 2 miles per day up hill. After the 53 day fast I did a de-wormer and 3 colon cleanses. My life has been wonderful ever since. One kidney was previously enlarged and is now normal size. I can't imagine 6 sprigs would do much of anything. Of course I just figured more was better. I take a tablespoon of pure turmeric at one setting for swelling and headaches. Sometimes 3 times per day. I eat it like candy.
I also puree 6 sprigs of fresh peppermint with water and drink every day. I do have detox symptoms on that but I'm getting use to it. I hope everything is better for you now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)