CureZone   Log On   Join
Incurables Diet

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
CuriousHealthNut Views: 2,267
Published: 11 years ago

Incurables Diet

Hello,

I have been doing the incurables program for 10 days now, and I have been sticking to it mostly to the T, not juicing 100% but eating all raw fruits, veggies, nuts etc... when I don't juice. I do not have an incurable disease, rather just don't feel 100% and want to feel amazing.

I have about 6 10oz glasses of fresh juice daily, and 2 small meals consisting of salads with produce from farmers market, nuts, raw nut butters and fruit as snacks

I have lost about 10 lbs since doing this and don't want to keep losing weight as I am aleady fairly thin, but do want to finish the program. I have 2 questions: What can I do within the program guidelines to prevent more weight loss, and possibly gain weight? Is there a collection of recipes listed anywhere that show some decent meals that are within the program guidelines??

Thanks so much for any and all input.

Best,

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)