CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help from experienced flushers!! Major Digestive issues

Roooth Views: 2,258
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,680,437

Re: Need help from experienced flushers!! Major Digestive issues

Have you done other cleanses? From everything I've read, it's good that you're continuously flushing the liver, but what about parasites? What about the protocol on this site? (Click on cleansing at the top of the web page to see what all flushes are recommended as a general health protocol.)

Joint pain may be alleviated by chiropractic work or by diet and supplementation, potentially Iodine. I supplement with Iodine as part of my protocol in hopes to flush bromine from my system and between that and good diet, remove inflamation of my right knee. I'm seeing good progress.

I've also notice that when my right shoulder becomes sore, I can fast for a day with significant improvement. This told me I was eating too much and needed a change, which I did.

Last, you've vegan, but this doesn't mean you're eating enough good nutrition. There are junk food vegans and vegetarians who eat processed carbs and pasta and little veggies. For diet, I would strongly recomment looking into Dr. Fuhrman's philosophy who is highly in line with what they call Natural Hygiene.

I know this is a lot, but if you really want health, it's worth it. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)