CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When Can I Eat After Flush?!! (IM STARVING!!)

capco Views: 3,725
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 168,475

Re: When Can I Eat After Flush?!! (IM STARVING!!)

I don't know what the problem is with OO. I take 1/2 cup OO, divide it equally between two glasse. Take 1/2 cup fresh organic lemon juice, divide that equally between 2 glasses. Get one small glass of water and baking soda in another glass. 5 glasses in total. Then when its time, 2 hours after the Epson, I take one glass of olive oil in one swallow - no taste - followed by one glass of lemon juice, then rinse my mouth with water and baking soda to neutralize the lemon, rinse and spit it out. Lay on my side for about 5 to 10 minutes to get use to the olive oil I just took. Then take the last glass of olive oil in one gulp, followed by the lemon juice, and rinse mouth out the last time.

I keep a pot next to the bed used to spit out the soda and water, and I can also use it if I need to later...

So, I never actually taste the olive oil, or lemon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.961 sec, (1)