CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbert Shelton had "Parkinson disease" why ?

Golthing Views: 9,964
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,684,639

Re: Herbert Shelton had "Parkinson disease" why ?

OFF TOPIC WARNING, Sorry again...

Rainy, you are correct. There are very few churches left that can truly be shown to strictly follow the scriptures. I apologize to all those who are viewing Christianity from the outside and are very confused about what Christianity really is.

It is a mess, but the Bible said it would be so. Today is the day of the MegaChurch. Slick marketing and high profits. But again, the Bible warned of this "filthy lucre". These men will answer for the highest treason.

I could recommend starting here to find a source of pure, sound doctrinal reading:

http://www.biblebelievers.net

I will not go to a church that does not strictly follow the Bible and where the members are carnal. Time is too short.

Many want to say that the most important thing is spreading the Gospel or performing some sort of social gospel, but in fact, the most important thing of all existence is God's holiness. His purity and perfection is what demands our need for Christ's sacrifice. If God was an imperfect slob, we wouldn't need to repent of our sins. So, it's all about God, not us. God made us for his pleasure, not our own. And he takes pleasure in our obedience to his will. It's that simple.

Therefore doctrine is more important than the Gospel, otherwise any Gospel will do. And then we are where we are right now, with hundreds of different gospels and hundreds of different ways to God.

Yet God said, "Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.451 sec, (1)