CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbert Shelton had "Parkinson disease" why ?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Golthing Views: 10,062
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,684,695

Re: Herbert Shelton had "Parkinson disease" why ?

Chris,

First of all, I am personally endebeted to Dr. Shelton and I hope the best for his soul.

What does God say on the subject?:

"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

To the best of my knowledge, Dr. Shelton didn't profess Christ. He was not a man of faith. His primary interests were not on that eternal world above but on this present world, which is destined to perish.

The decision on who is and who isn't righteous is God's, not ours. That standard has been clearly defined in God's word. Anyone "in Christ" is righteous. Anyone not "in Christ" has rejected God's sacrifice of his Son and has in essence called God a liar.

Heaven is God's house, lets just say. Just like your house, you have certain rules as to who can come in and who can't. If someone believes you to be a liar, they will not be allowed into your house, I'm guessing. I'm also confident that if someone is filthy or covered in fleas or bedbugs, you will kindly ask them to clean up before entering your home. There is nothing unreasonable about this, and this is simply and exactly what God has done. Sin is filth to God. He has asked us to clean it up, and is willing to do it for us with his blood even, should we only ask. How else can He prove that he loves us than to die for us?

If the most generous, benevolent person on earth knocked on your door to come into your home, but was covered in the most vile filth and parasites, would you let them into your home on the merit of their works? Or would you do them an even bigger favor of helping them clean themselves up first? That's exactly what God want's to do, but we simply have to admit that, by God's standards, we aren't quite as great as we thought.

Heaven is a holy place. It is "set apart" from the sin and filth of the flesh. The Bible clearly says that "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Therefore all need to be cleansed of sin before entering heaven.

I realize that there are many faiths on this forum. That's fine. Mankind has been given freedom of belief. Please, if this goes against your faith, have enough confidence in your beliefs and enough personal character not to go postal on me. These are my beliefs that are from the Bible, and I needed to respond to Chris' message. It is my responsibility to defend God's word, or I will have to answer to Him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)