CureZone   Log On   Join
Stones? Live worm hatched and I found it! Blech!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
pugzley Views: 5,840
Published: 16 years ago

Stones? Live worm hatched and I found it! Blech!

Hi there! I am new here and so happy to have found you all.

I recently decided to try some natural healing and I have had acid reflux for years. And I am sure I have some gallbladder and liver problems as well.

I found an herb called Samento and started taking it about two weeks ago. It covers a huge spectrum of illnesses and is a great cure for the flu.

I also started taking Milk Thistle capsules standardized for liver support.

Well, I started passing stones after a few days of this regime. Some of them are shaped like capsules, (but some are faceted and there is also gravel in the stool)which led me to believe that somehow the milk thistle wasn't dissolving or something and that was what was appearing in the stool. But there seems to be way too much of this in the stool for it to be that. The stones are hard, but can be crushed with fingers and are exactly the same color as the liver stones I've seen in the pictures. Especially that picture with the blocked liver duct and the round yellow/tan stone inside it.

Well, I'd also been reading about the liver and gallstone flushes and looked at all the pictures. And I started straining out these stones. Every one, except for maybe three or 4 of them were all the same color. Yellow/tan.

This is so gross, I am embarrassed to share, but am so curious. I took some of these stone things and put them in a glass vial and shoved some paper in the top because I don't have the cap to it. Last night after reading on this forum for hours, I went to check the stones again.

I couldn't believe it! There was a skinny white worm in there! And it was ALIVE!!! BLECH! ACK! I freaked out and threw it all in the toilet! Now, why did I do that?

Does anyone have any answers to what is happening to me? This worm must have been living inside one of the "stones". They look like the cholesterol stones, but are crunchy hard stuff.

I ordered some cloves, walnut hulls and Wormwood (no pun intended LOL!) and will do a parasite cleanse and then the Liver Flush as soon as I get the herbs.

Thanks for reading my gross post and I apologize for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)