CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stones? Live worm hatched and I found it! Blech!

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
pugzley Views: 5,409
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 168,685

Re: Stones? Live worm hatched and I found it! Blech!

Thanks to all of you for reading and responding to my post. I did not intentionally mean to do a liver or gallbladder flush, I was just taking the Samento herb and the milk thistle thinking it would make me feel better.

The stones were a bonus. And this morning I strained out a bunch of the waxy kind of stones that I saw in the pictures. Yippeee! Yeah, I know I am probably now branded a potty watcher.

This has been going on for over two weeks now and I have to tell you that even though I didn't do the full liver flush, I feel SO much better.

Here's my benefits so far:

Flu was cured in 9 and a half hours. (I'd had it for a week)
Carpal Tunnel knots on my wrists are GONE! (why? who cares, don't look gift horse in the mouth!)

Much clearer mentally. Even my eyesight seems much better somehow, like I cleaned my glasses or something, if you know what I mean.

Acid reflux is much better since I added slippery elm bark into the diet. I think I can actually cure this at some point! At least I have hope now!

Stomach has gone down, I've lost about 3 inches off my abdomen and 4 inches off my waist since I started doing this. It's not weight, it's pure bloat, I am sure.

No more water retention. That's a biggie for me.

Shoulder pain (chronic for about 35 years: GONE GONE GONE! WOW!)

Back pain- GONE!

Way more energy!

Depression: TOTALLY GONE!!!!!!! I'm actually back in the car and driving places and enjoying my life again. My loved ones are telling me that I look great and am so much nicer to them. LOL!

Ok, enough of me. But I'm just so happy.

If I feel this good now, what am I gonna be like when I finish the parasite cleanse and a real liver flush? I'll be bouncing off the walls with health. Ain't life grand?

I hope everyone else feels as good as I do today. Here's good vibes for all of you!

Love

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.777 sec, (1)